View Single Post
Old 08-17-2022, 03:16 PM   #22
bsmith0404

Quote:
Originally Posted by flybouy View Post
This is a moot point with regard the OP situation. He is overweight before he starts - his numbers. Encouraging him that he can "tow within the trucks limits" is irresponsible. Period.
Wow, you guys just don’t quit. Now you’re putting words in my mouth and saying I encouraged him to tow overweight. Please point out where I did that. At no point anywhere in this thread did I say you will be fine, you can do it, you’re good to go, many people do it so can you. I simply stated his pin weight MAY not be as bad as some state, here’s an example of mine. Never said here’s what my weights are, yours will be the same, if yours are more your an idiot and taking too much crap. Why can’t you guys accept someone who is providing his real world info as just that, real world info. It’s just as relevant to what his pin weight MAY end up being as 24% of GVWR. I don’t recall saying you don’t need to go to the scales, just use my numbers to calculate. Just curious, have any of you ever given an example based on your experiences! You guys crack me up, where do you find all those horse with such long legs?