View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 07:01 AM   #3
mtofell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan X View Post
I don’t have an hls but I do have a Hideout. I’ve had mine for 3 years with no major issues. There have been minor fit and finish issues but nothing I couldn’t fix myself. The Hideout is an entry level trailer so don’t set your expectations too high but I think it is a good value for the price. I have camped excessively in it with 4 kids and it has held up great. With any other trailer, you have to keep up with the maintenance to keep it looking and operating good.

We have been happy with our Hideout.
This is pretty much my exact experience as well. I was definitely hesitant with all the bad reviews you can find online (with any RV brand for that matter). I really liked the price point and the floor plan is what I really went for (different model - 5th wheel). In the end I've been pleased. It's had a few things but never had to go back for any warranty work and nothing I haven't been able to tackle myself.

Despite being the entry level Keystone I actually think the Hideout has some pretty nice things - porcelain toilets, nice fabric shades, good lighting placement and other stuff I'm forgetting now. It's kind of like cars these days. Even the most strip down models have A/C, power windows and nice stereos. A few decades ago these were luxuries I could only dream of.
mtofell is offline   Reply With Quote