View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 04:22 PM   #33
sonofcy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishman2014 View Post
Thanks to all for continuing to offer up solutions (including some of the more comical ones that might require nose plugs ). Certainly I'll try some of the suggested chemical cleaning and agitation methods first. But the potentially permanent solutions sound intriguing also. After researching SeeLevel II I suspect that it may be a little more difficult to install as I cannot incorporate my existing monitor. Plus this system is designed for only 1 fresh, black & gray tank, but I have 2 grays. The Horst system seems somewhat simpler to install, but one YouTube review I watched showed it gave a false reading the very next day (hmmm?). Also, my Cougar has that corrugated plastic sheet covering the whole under carriage so I'm guessing I would need to remove lots of that to expose all three tanks and I have some concern about the damage I might do to it. I can probably figure out how to limit the damage, but to this point I haven't investigated it. Nonetheless, thanks to all once again.
SeeLevel has several models. Mine is for two greys. I completely replaced my underbelly but you can also cut into and tape back up the existing belly. Just remember to only cut 3 sides of a square with the hinge side facing forward. Use the proper sealing tape also. Check out this YT video for a look at the installation process. The one he is installing is for two greys plus a black, fresh and battery. He also got the water pump and heater options, I didn't because I have inCommand. The second YT link shows the controls.
Because I have inCommand the wiring is a little different but I was able to figure it out.

sonofcy is offline   Reply With Quote