View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 09:53 AM   #17
BadmanRick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadmanRick View Post
We have a 2011 Bullet Premier 19FBPR took it in for service and checkout. Camping World advised the rubber Roof and seals need to be replaced. Estimated Total cost over $5000. Keystone advised. The roof was not properly maintained even though the manual I have says the rubber roof was warranted for 12 years and did not require any maintenance. After going back and forth with keystone they advised they soil cover the roof materials but not the labor to replace it. Rubber roof material is only about &500.00 labor $4500.00.
Camping World offered a new marine coating called Brightworks. Covers all roof and seals and has a 25year warranty cost $2000.00. CW resealed all the seams then applied the Brightworks coating. This Big difference over having rubber roof replaced. It also is a very bright white with 97% reflecting of the sun. I had this done and it dropped the inside temp down at least 10 degrees. We live in Florida and the trailer is not covered. So far so good very satisfied. It would be great if Keystone offered this as an option.
Update went to Camping World for some service 1/22/19 they advised Brightworks has gone out of business. Could not explain why. I asked Camping World who will honor the 25 year warranty they advised “I guess we will “
We will see. How this holds up.
BadmanRick is offline   Reply With Quote