View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 08:18 AM   #19
JRTJH
Site Team

This thread is turning into a "trash someone (Keystone) who isn't listening, hasn't listened and likely won't listen in the future.....

Keystone does not monitor this forum (in any official capacity) and if (NOTE THE EMPHASIS ON IF) anyone from Keystone does monitor this forum unofficially, they have NEVER (again, not the emphasis on NEVER) posted any response to any complaint, suggestion or praise offered in any post.

If there is a need to contact Keystone or to communicate suggestions, ideas, criticism of their business, please contact them directly, this forum is not a "third party communication system to the company" and every member's attempt to contact Keystone via this forum has failed......

That said, I've found in my limited time on this forum that most "extremely frustrated new owners" have found through familiarization with their RV that it isn't an aberrant build, but just that they simply didn't see the other valve handle when they looked under their trailer while being emotionally "Pi**ed" at Keystone for screwing them out of a valve.....

I'd urge everyone to take a deep breath, try to smile, stop blaming everyone but ourselves and realize that this forum is not a direct link to Keystone RV Manufacturing Company.

As for blame, if you can't find your dump valve, it's not the factory's fault, that is between you, your dealer and the guy that showed you where the other two dump valves were located. He (not Keystone) let you down by not pointing to #3 as he did with #1 and #2 valve handles...... As for one valve with two tanks, if that is how your RV was built (I haven't seen one built that way yet) you'll know for sure as soon as both tanks are full and you pull the valve. If only one empties, you'll know that the response from Keystone isn't correct, if both tanks empty, then you'll know that the response was "spot on"....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote