View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 03:01 AM   #13
DocP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RETAFCHIEF View Post
If KEYSTONE READS THESE FORUMS they should clarify the gray tank issues. I have the same thing as others do with two tanks and one valve. The dealers don't know, as I had them scratching their heads. I emailed Keystone and was told there are two tanks and one valve. I went under my 32RLI from one end to the other and there are no other valves. The tanks must be connected together. As far as the panel indication, it could be the empty tank light will always be lit on one tank. I'll test mine on an upcoming trip and post the results.
I just picked up my 2018 Cougar 32RLI 2 days ago, and there are 2 gray tanks and 2 valves. During the walk-through, I made the dealer hunt around with me under the trailer until we located both of the gray water valves. One of the valves was really tucked up there and would be easy to miss if you didn't know to look for it.

With my previous class A motorhome, Thor was good about sending out the plumbing and electrical schematics for their units. Since Keystone is a Thor subsidiary, I thought that they would do the same. Unfortunately, when I requested the schematics from Keystone, they told me that they don't provide that information to the end-user.
DocP is offline   Reply With Quote