View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 06:50 AM   #52
Hodgy

Just finished going through the latest flyer from my favourite store, Princess Auto, like Harbor Freight only North of 49.

They have a sales catalogue come out couple of weeks. Here is the one from Feb 6 to 18. Remember prices are CAD.

https://www.princessauto.com/en/current-sale/flyer

There is a email sign up at the end of the flyer if you want to watch for items. Yes they do ship to the US. There are 43 locations across Canada from Newfoundland to BC. If you are coming North this summer drop into a store and wander around for a couple of hours and enjoy yourself.

I have been shopping at PA since 1965 when it had only one store in Winnipeg Manitoba. They dealt in surplus military gear. I remember one time you could buy a Jeep for $900. I still have a surplus air tank from the Canadian Airforce that I have used on four trucks for my air horns.

They manufacture their own hydraulic systems in their factory in Winnipeg. Most of the stuff is off shore but they stand behind everything. Broke, take it back, don't like the colour, take it back, you wore it out, take it back.

2016 Bullet 1800RB, UVW 3260, led by a 2005 Chev Silverado Z-71 1500, Crew Cab, 5.3L, 4WD, Tow & Off Road Package with 4.10 Rear Axle, GVR 7000 lbs, Front GWAR 3925 lbs & Rear GWAR 4000 lbs., Payload 1600 lbs., Hellwig 6012 Air Bags. 97' Honda Goldwing GL1500.
Home Base is the Alberta Foothills at 4300 ' ASL.
Hodgy is offline   Reply With Quote