View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 06:54 AM   #13
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco View Post
Does Keystone make any Multi slide TT under 30 foot in total?

In a perfect world I want a rear living area with BIG windows to enjoy the view.
& lots of storage inside & out for many things Maybe a big enough fron outside storage that can hold the height of Honda 2000 Geni's?
& maybe a door that allows a private bed room?
& recliners with cup holders that actually face the TV & Electric fireplace.

I may be asking a lot?
but thats what I want...

What does Keystone offer?
As stated, this site is not monitored by Keystone and they don't (haven't yet anyway) posted any response to any question/comment on this forum.

I don't know of any Keystone floorplan that meets all of your wishes. To my knowledge, those features are not found on any Keystone that is less than around 35' long. Most models are over 36'. That said, as suggested, go to the Keystone website and browse the available floorplans. If you do find one that looks interesting, use Google to find photos of that model. Typically there are several websites that have a similar unit for sale with multiple photos. Often you'll find the optional color/décor illustrated by comparing photos from different sites.

Part of the "fun" of online shopping is the ability to explore all the options without having to travel long distances to see what's available. Look at this as an adventure, not a hassle and it becomes a bit more tolerable.

You won't find a Keystone product with all your wants, possibly you can find one from the competition? My guess is that you'll have to compromise (give up something to get something else) so it would help to prioritize your "wants" with the "must have" at the top and do your shopping in such a way that you get "most of what's important".

I have never seen a trailer that incorporated all of what you list, but who knows, you may find it. I'm sure you can find one that has "much of the list" if you look long enough.

Good Luck and enjoy the hunt !!!!!

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote