View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 09:27 PM   #12
KeithInUpstateNY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco View Post
The video is a good walk through. That must have been an early 2016, there is a door on the bedroom instead of the curtain starting some time in 2016, though it does make the living area feel smaller. He referred to the flooring as laminate, but it's vinyl. Two years of full timing in it for 5 months each summer and no wear marks on the floor. You can use the toilet without folding yourself like a pretzel to get up and down, but the mirror over the vanity is right up against the wall and is a pain for shaving. I added a suction cup mirror on the shower side and that solved the problem. With the curved wall at the head of the bed it isn't really conducive for sitting up to watch television. I put a small electric fireplace in the alcove instead and just use the television in the living area. I also wish there was a larger skylight instead of the standard vent in the living area. On the road you can get to the bathroom with the slides in, but the galley and bedroom are inaccessible without at least the galley slide out, which is on the curb side at least. But overall it's a great singles/couples unit.

2015 Bullet 220RBI
2019 Chevy Colorado extended cab V6 3.6 liter
KeithInUpstateNY is offline   Reply With Quote