Thread: Hello everyone!
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 04:48 AM   #9
Flyguy

I'm looking at the floor plan for the 293SAB Cougar, nice floor plan, it's rare to see an RV with two bathrooms in it (if I'm looking at the correct floor plan) and I can see why you choose it with kids onboard. Good luck with the new 5ver; I'm jealous, beautiful trailer. The only thing I would change would be to have all vinyl on the flooring and no carpet, at some point in time you may be chasing leaks and vinyl is easier to clean while you’re running down the leak, but hey, two slides and lots of room for the family and the kids have their own room, great choice. The wife is looking at the floor plan and says that she would prefer the bunk/sofa option instead of the bunk beds because we mostly have adult couples go with us but it still can sleep the grandkids. This trailer also has the new Jensen AWM970 radio with 3 speaker zones one of which is outside under the awning, I prefer the Jensen radio's to the Concertone radios that Forest River uses in their RV's because the Concertone has the TV tuner in it and the TV is just a monitor, what you have is a complete TV with digital tuner and the Jensen is a separate entity which feeds the TV as a DVD player, it also has a USB input slot and an Ipod input, boy, how far are we going to go with all this hi-tech stuff?
Timbrens
Flyguy is offline   Reply With Quote