View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 04:52 PM   #6
Terrydactile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyguy View Post
Welcome to the forum, glad to meet another Passport owner, my homepage is Passport oriented so you would probably enjoy looking around in it, and feel free to download anything that you might think would be a help to you, I have all kinds of manuals posted there, to access it just click on "Flyguy" in the upper left of this (or any other Flyguy) post and from the drop down menu click on "visit Flyguy's homepage" and you will be in. You can create a signature for yourself by reading through the post "creating a signature" in the forum technical support section.
Thanks I will definitly check out your page. I see you are a fellow Alabamian but swing for the wrong football team. LOL Sorry, I'm a tide fan but I won't hold that against you if you don't hold it against me. I went back in and added my signiture after I posted this, so that should be straight.

I found a water leak today inside the access door for the outdoor stove. its not bad and just slightly damp. Not sure what the problem is yet. Caulking and the door gasket look ok. Its raining right now so i'll have to wait. Have had any such leaks? I don't know about down in the wire grass area but its rained here in the Birmingham area nearly everyday for 3 months. Wow!!!! We're 16 inches ahead for rain.