Thread: lost power HELP
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 04:22 PM   #1
markp

lost power HELP

Help!! i bought a used but like new 2018 Bullet 248. the owner had it hooked up to satellite(i dont have that). Behind the tv, in the cabinet, he had unhooked most of the tv cable wires and bypassed everything but his input cable for his sat. I have begun trying to sort them all out. the radio has always worked and played fm music. the ant booster light would come on but I am 60 miles from the nearest tv station and could not receive any channels. the little display panel that shows battery level and tank level has always worked(even tonight as I went in the trailer to sort on the cables. I metered the tv coax cables from all the points and labeled them in the cabinet. I went to turn on the booster and it wouldn't power on. I tried to turn on the furrion to play music and it wouldnt power on. I check battery status and none of the lights for the battery level or tank level would come on. I assume I ahve lost some DC power somewhere. I have no tv booster light, no furrion radio and no led battery or tank level lights. All of these things are in the same cabinet above the kitchen table. A fuse?? What have I done??
markp is offline   Reply With Quote