View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 09:30 AM   #16
jasin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchmensport View Post
larryflew, If the motorcycle and the wind chimes bother you, then go to the campground management, in private, and share your concerns with them and do not confront the other camper personally. If the campground management really cares about their reputation, then they will address the issue with the other campers. If they do not, then you've lost the battle anyway. Confronting face-to-face these days is just not a good thing to do. Let the campground management handle it. If they don't, then you just have to live with it.... or move to a different location.

I think, at times, every one of us gets annoyed at other campers and the antics they do. But just remember, regardless of how careful you may be, there could be someone equally as annoyed at something YOU are doing, that you are not aware of either. So before getting too upset, it takes only one small thing for someone to get completely upset with YOU too and you may not even be aware of it.

that’s the way it should work lol but i ask nicely but firmly now first because i was burned by going to mgmt a long time ago.

back in the 90s we were in the keys with my young kids, and a festive lively bunch of adults were in a tent next to us.(even though it was a rv park…)

we were new to camping and finally figured out they were parking on our site..

we had a popup and they partied all night and kept hitting their car key fob every 20 minutes or so it seemed ..the beeps were waking us up

there was a language barrier so i went to mgmt the next day and asked if they could discreetly say something.

Mgmt pulled up in a golf cart a little while later and pointed at the group of people and asked me in front of them “are they the problem?” or something like that and did it in the most embarrassing way possible for everyone.

bunch of angry looks from them on…wasn’t a good way to handle it.

oh and the family across from us brought all their family…all the festive music playing all day …all their pets including a giant squawking bird in a cage outside…peaceful times lol

that was fiesta key koa