Thread: TV mounting
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 04:25 AM   #5
bobkeown

I hung mine right below the Furion receiver on the entertainment space that backs up to the refrigerator. I called Keystone and they were very helpless about it. My question to them was that there was no sticker indicating that it was meant to install a tv in that location, but appears to be constructed to mount one there. I wanted to ask about drilling through that wall and wanted to confirm if studs were in place. They just said they “don’t recommend it”. Well then why design, build, construct a space for a tv and sell it then? I took a stud finder and (I believe) I found one and used thick, 1 1/2 inch screws and washers to mount a 22” tv. The refrigerator still works, the mount seems steady after 3 months, and all seems ok. Btw, throw that garbage antenna included with the stereo receiver away. I went to autozone and bought a $9.99 rubber antenna replacement and plugged into the back of the Furion receiver. I now get lots of radio stations when before I could barely receive one and the Bluetooth works much better. Really disappointed in Keystone’s effort here in the design of the entertainment system. I know it’s “camping”, but again why design it if it is poorly done?
bobkeown is offline   Reply With Quote