View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 08:16 AM   #1
ryand

Laredo 291TG Owners Input

Hi! New member here…..Looking for some information and honest owner’s options of the Laredo 291TG. We are in the final phases of deciding on our first RV purchase and have arrived at a max GVRW and length I am comfortable towing. My TV is a 2011 Ram with all the towing parts with a rating of 10,000# we have a limit of roughly 31’ Trailer OAL and do not want anything with a GVRW over 8K or so with a little wiggle room. The length potentially could be a problem with some of the state parks in MO but not a major issue.

After renting multiple times….figuring out what we did and didn’t like about the various rental Models and gaining confidence towing and adjusting WD/Sway Systems I feel that we are down to a couple of models and the 291TG for me is in the leed…my wife is somewhat on board but concerned about a few items the camper lacks.

There are multiple things we like about the trailer….Outdoor Kitchen/Bar is a must. Bunk house is a must with 2 kids and a large do we like the idea of a separate area for kids to go to bed early have their own “Room”. Some of the things I don’t like is lack of drawers in the Kitchen, Tiny bathroom and lack of a roof vent in the BH area.

One thing that is not clear that we did like while traveling with the rentals is accessibility of the bathroom while in route with the slide closed. Also access to the BH for loading and such is also in question. Can any current owners comment on this topic??

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
ryand is offline   Reply With Quote