Thread: Fuzion 369
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 01:57 PM   #5
JJaxon

I love my 2020 Fuzion 369. The floor plan is very accommodating. If there are any complaints from me, it is that the kitchen only has 2 small pull out drawers, but I use one for silverware and the other for utensils. The kitchen is very nice for 2 people to assist in meal prep. The belly storage is a bit smaller than some 5th wheels, and the shower stall is adequate, but not as big as my last 5th wheel - a Carbon 347. The loft is not cozy, but I use it for tote storage or grand kids sleeping quarters.

Plus side, Kitchen and pantry cabinets are adequate, 3 air conditioners are nice, and cool it down fast. No slides on the camp side make the outdoor area most usable. The party deck is fabulous. The front bedroom is perfect for me. I left the factory mattress at the dealer and bought a 10" memory foam on Amazon for under $200. The living area is very accommodating for large family or group of 6. In the very cold the electric fireplace works great. The garage fits my Goldwing DCT Tour bike like it was made for it.

As for the generator removal. You could remove it, but you are paying for it to be there. If you don't need a generator bc you'll be hooked to shore power all the time. I'd think about ordering a 369 without the generator. If you remove it, there will be some power cables to deal with that feed to and from it. You would not be able to benefit all the 369 has to offer without it, in my opinion.

When travelling, I stop at a rest area, start the genny with my phone, pick a wide spot to park, run the air conditioner, move the slide out enough to access the bed/bath, all with my phone then make lunch, rest for a bit, then close up, shut down, and roll on down the road. The generator is nice to have just for that.

Any other questions, just ask. I leave for an 11 day vacation on saturday with my 369, and overall, it works great for me.
2018 Honda Goldwing DCT Tour
Andersen Ultimate hitch
Youtube channel - Wingin' it with John
JJaxon is offline   Reply With Quote