View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 07:30 PM   #22
markcee

Quote:
Originally Posted by aehjr View Post
Thank you to everyone who provided troubleshooting advice. Apparently, in our trailer, Keystone wired the pre-wire setup to the backup lights. I would have never thought to check that. Now I know where to get the power for the camera from.

My next challenge is finding a mounting bracket in order to attach the camera to the trailer. The Fuzion has an awning over the ramp door and a piece of trim that sticks out about 1/2" about 2" below the bottom of the awning. The sharkfin mount does not fit in that space. Someone must make a mount that attaches in that space and that moves the camera out and down appropriately so it does not interfere with the awning. I can't be the only guy trying to mount a Furrion to a Fuzion with an awning. I looked on the Furrion website but could not find such a mount. I called Windish RV and Camping World; no luck there. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to source such a mount?

Tito is definitely feeling better. He wanted his dinner tonight and he is moving better than he was last night and this morning. Not back to his old self yet but definitely better.

Best regards,
Alden
Can’t help you with your cam mount issue but glad to hear of Tito’s improvement! Been there and know how tough it is when one of your ‘kids’ is hurting.

Good luck in getting this Furrion stuff resolved. As a side note, once you get the rear camera up and running, I’d resist the urge to add the side marker mounted cams. They certainly work, but will divide the dash display so small that they aren’t worth the expense. As a novice TT owner I opted for every aid to viewing I could get. I quickly realized that with my tow mirrors adjusted properly, I won’t miss anything approaching my left or right sides. I reserve the Furrion for full screen rear view only. However, if you really want a set of side cams..........

Sent from my iPhone
markcee is offline   Reply With Quote