View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 03:27 AM   #18
Brantel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big camper View Post
Hey guys I got to my camper keystone 32dbh went to turn on my ac and realized zone temp was not reading so I shut off the generator and batt shut off restarted everything after a few minutes my zone 2 started reading but not zone 1. So I turned on ac it came on for 40 seconds then shuts off then if you turn it down a degree it comes back on for 40 seconds and shuts off so I left it on for a while and every so often it turns on for 40 sends then shuts off I’m puzzled what would be causing this can I just re wire my furnace and ac to its own thermostat and not go through the in command I’ve heard lots of bad things about the system
In the beginning In-Command had some serious growing pains but now with the latest firmware it is pretty stable. You might get the occasional glitch but mine has been working flawlessly. The app is a bit cranky sometimes.

I suggest you call ASA Electronics. I hear they have amazing customer support. They can help walk you thru the troubleshooting and if you need it help you get your firmware updated.
Brantel is offline   Reply With Quote