View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 11:28 AM   #5
JackinDixie

Marshall (and others....). We have HEAT!!!

I dug down a bit further online, rephrased my search query and found a post on the redwoodowners.com/forum that had experienced the same problem with their In-Command system not displaying a temperature thus the heat (or air...) would not come on.

The FIX: Disconnect shore power, and turn the BATTERY DISCONNECT switch to OFF. Wait 10 seconds (I waited 30 seconds this time....), and turn the BATTERY DISCONNECT switch back to ON. Reconnect shore power cable.

This will cause the DC to 'reboot' and WALLAH, we have Zone Temperature Displayed and the furnace powered up right away! (I had tried the battery disconnect switch on/off earlier... guess I didn't wait long enough for the DC to reboot before switching the battery back to ON.)

All is good. Guess the moral of my story is to dig a little deeper online next time. Hope this post will save another Keystone Forum member a lot of aggravation. Also, it never fails that these issues happen to me on the weekend when there is no Tech Support available.

The jury is still out on whether I like the In-Command System or HATE IT! Right now I am leaning toward the later....
JackinDixie is offline   Reply With Quote