View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 05:30 AM   #10
CaptnJohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscommon48 View Post
question to captnjohn...you made reference that you'd want advice from a manufacturer on a 10 year trailer???? what could a manufacture tell you anyway other than it was 10 years old?

it is just naive to think that one would so why would you be frustrated? If you called keystone about anything they will/and do refer you to a dealer who can phsically see what is going on.

No idea why you think I’d call Keystone on anything beyond a 1 year old unit. I said at 11 they have already nearly met their life expectancy. Having only owned it for 3 months the frustration is understood to find a problem growing that was not there at purchase. I also said the seller probably had no idea that they as happening and a buyer would have looked closely before purchase. Notice I stated I only buy new and every 3-5 years. My last 5 fifth wheels were Keystone and had other new ones from them also. There are contacts there that will help to a point before passing you to a dealer. No, I’ll not pass out the contacts.

2022.Montana 3855 BR
2019 F350 6.7 4X4 DRW
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote