View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 02:37 PM   #8
theallde

We have a 2015 30RLI and love it, great floor plan and have had only one small problem (the 12' slide out would start and stop, start and stop but once I replace the 12v30amp auto fuse, it corrected the problem).

We utilize the travel trailer about 5 months out of the year and have put 8, 419 miles on it, so it gets used.

We chose the 30RLI trailer because the recliners look directly at the TV and the fireplace (which we used more that the furnace) plus with the opposing slide outs extended it has a very open feeling.

The mods that we have done are: replaced the bedroom vent with an A/C, replace the tires with Carslie HD tires and TireMinders TPMS, added slide out drawers in the kitchen and under the island (getting too old to constantly bend over).

The total length of 37' trailer worried me at first, I have gotten use to towing/backing and on the open road I don't even know that it is behind me. Our tow vehicle is diesel and we utilize Pilot/Flying J truck stops for fuel (good discount with their credit card obtained via Good Sam).

PM me with any questions you may have and good luck ...... Don
theallde is offline   Reply With Quote