View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 07:56 AM   #13
NotyetMHCowner

We are buying from RV Wholesalers. I just found out our unit is built and awaiting shipment to them.

Their "normal" financing discount is $2000 off. But at least once per year, they have special discounts for just a 24 hour period. For that one day only, they discount up to $6000 to finance through them. I have crunched the numbers to death and it is just the best deal for us. I plan on refinancing 12 months after getting it to drop the rate, but even if we don't, the payment will be about the same as if I had bought it local. The biggest difference is I will have more equity in it than I would have from the local.

By the way, I tried to deal with the only local in my area that carries the same brand and they would not drop one dollar off the price. They do have them priced pretty well to start, but I couldn't stand that they wouldn't come back with some kind of counter offer.

Only time will tell if we made the right choice. But for now, we are ready to go get our rig and start using it!!
1998 Coleman Grandview pop-up with slide

Trucks:
2006 Ford F350 CC, SB, DRW, 4x4
1992 Ford F150 SC, SB, 4x4
NotyetMHCowner is offline   Reply With Quote