View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 11:03 AM   #23
dutchmensport

Quote:
Originally Posted by cenders View Post

For example, if you let the Instagram app on your smartphone have access to your microphone (camera), it will listen in and show you relevant ads based on conversations you are having.
Because my company is requiring us to work from home, and I'm in information technology and we have on-line meetings all the time, we were recently required to take a "compliance" class (on line), about the dangers of having your Smart Phones and Alexa's near you when we are on our company meetings because discussing anything could (and is) captured by these devices and anyone could be listening on the other end. The class went even farther and addressed the same dangers with Smart Televisons, refrigerators, even robotic sweepers, and home prevention services that use the Internet to communicate with the device and you. The list was extensive. So, my conspiracy theory I've been warning about for the last 10 years is really true! Big brother IS listening to you.

So, when it comes to the ad's popping up on web sites, like this one, or any other, it should be no surprise. The "system" is capturing absolutely every thing you are doing on your computer and phone, recording conversations, and analyzing evrything you do, if done with electronics. There are massive, massive server farms where hundreds of people are monitoring all our activities on the internet, singling out those activities when certain "code words" and used.

No wonder, you are seeing the ads you see. It's all being targeted based on your internet activity.... and this is only the upfront results that is obvious. Underneath, you are being monitored every second by some of the most advanced and most bizarre techs you can ever imagine. It's not a"conspiracy" any longer. It's FACT and no longer hidden.