Thread: LED Underglow
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 11:47 AM   #21
Steve S

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamperDave View Post
Thanks! I actually have 6 of those kits. You can actually connect the LED strip to one of the speaker outputs without the box and the lights will glow to the low frequency of the music but it has to be turned up pretty high (defeats the purpose if the campground opposes it). I was just curious as to how you connected yours. Although I like the idea, for me it just not practical in a campground setting (music to light that is).

I have always had blue on for the underglow (without music) and never an issue at the park I frequent. I change colors occasionally but always come back to blue. I can certainly relate to the other campers having issues with LED, especially the older ones that flicker. Some people are extra sensitive to that, me included but I wouldn't complain about it, just wouldn't look at it.
All that I had to do was connect two wires to the left and right sides of the + sides of the units output. I went through my online receipts last night and I guess that I bought these a few yrs ago so nothing was showing.
Yup some people don't like the lights but if they have a problem they should come speak with me about their concerns and not run off to the ranger.
I think that I pulled into a campground that had full timers living there yr round and you know what they're like to deal with.