Thread: Tires
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 05:42 PM   #8
Kylemcmahon1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Customer1 View Post
The "China Bomb" crap is just that, crap.

Fact: Most trailer tire failures are China made tires.
Reason; Most trailer tires are made in China.

If most trailers used USA made tires, guess what, most tire failures would be USA made tires.

Keep them inflated, don't hit curbs, don't overload them and all should be well.

http://www.rvtiresafety.net/2019/02/...omb-tires.html

I will have to disagree with you. While I do agree that most are made in China and because of that most failures are from China. There are some very good tires that are made in China.

But I put a Goodyear endurance next to a trailer king tire when they were new. Standing with no air and no Rimini could push the trailer king tread down almost a foot flexing the side walls and tread. The good year endurance I could only push down an inch with almost no side wall flex. A lot of the China tires a cheaply made thin flexible side walls. Good year endurance as well as maxxis I did this same thing and got same result. Saluin tires are a great tire from China and they flex like a good year endurance. My point is while I agree with your thought I have proven that for travel trailer people the good year endurance and others are a much better tire.

Most China tires are crap. But not all.
Kylemcmahon1 is offline   Reply With Quote