View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 04:56 PM   #30
B&T_NF-NY

Thanks everyone. After checking on my tires (Sterling Sport ST's load range C) I found that the load capacity printed on the tire is 1810 lbs single. With my TT weighing in at approx. 5750 lbs. and only loading the RV with 250 to 350 lbs - evenly distbdt as possible, that leaves me with over 1000 lbs margin. I don't carry water, and the rest of our things / stuff we pack into the truck. Am I correct? I use Tireminder for temp / PSI, and don't run under inflated. While researching tires (possible replacements - load range D) I found the Goodyear Endurance trailer tires. Am I incorrect that the Goodyear Marathon trailer tires evolved into these ? It was mentioned that tires / brands rely on name recognition, and they change the moniker when it sours. May be way off but just asking. By the way, our friend -the one concerned with wheel well shields, has yet to bring his TT (Springdale Hideout 272bhs) home yet, so I haven't passed much on to him yet. I will recommend that he join the RV Forum, what a great source of info & help. VERY MUCH appreciated, safe and fun RVing everyone . . . Bruce & Tina
B&T_NF-NY is offline   Reply With Quote