View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 07:58 AM   #1
ptooti

Choked! 19RB Deal breaker!!

In anticipation of our new unit and awaiting arrival I have been doing much research I discovered that the unit that I'm supposed to be getting does not have the black frameless windows like what I was expecting I told the dealer this is a deal breaker for me he told me they switched back to the old type windows because of too many problems with the frameless ones can anyone chime in on this about the windows please and do you think my dealer is scamming me for cheaper windows to equal bigger profit? is it true or did they go away from frameless?? I'm pannicked I told my dealer its a deal breaker and I dont want the unit then he said its on the assemply line now due for delivery in Novemeber I told him too bad I dont want so dont ship it waiting to hear back I'm in a fluster I told him I dont want NO Surprizes!

**** UPDATE****FROM****KEYSTONE****
The mid year changes to the unit are as follows:

Just to recap all the extras you get in the new 2018 Elite:
3/4 White fade resistant cap (this has changed from a full nose cap)
8 cu ft fridge - Larger Fridge
Glass top flush mount stove
Aluminum steps
Slam latch baggage doors
3-YEAR WARRANTY!!! (this was not in effect until 9/1, so units that came off line before that date still only have the 1 year warranty)

this is the walk through filmed less than a month ago https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=ZMvE1n8J3Pb
this is what they want to send me small slider windows

as opposed to what I wanted and thought I was getting

ptooti is offline   Reply With Quote