View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 05:33 PM   #21
srvnt

I had a similar problem with our trailer too. We have a big window very similar to this one and I think the weight of the window combined with the cheap cardboard backed luan, it started to bulge along the length of the bottom between the window and the very bottom. No water damage just delaminating and or curling luan and cardboard (actually thinner than cardboard!). I fixed this when I repaired a boo boo on the rear corner since the bottom molding was off. I removed the screws and fixtures off the shore power port and tail lights, pushed in the big bulge (pretty easy to do) then placed screws where they would not be seen under the port and tail light fixtures, into the (paper thin) aluminum frame. Usually the frame is around such fixtures. Luckily it worked great and you cant even tell. As to your problem, If they don't warranty that in good faith I would repair it myself the way I did and cover any holes with gel coat and decal material, or section replace that area. Bottom line its a poor design.

2013 Passport 2890RL GT
2015 Silverado CC LTZ 4x 2500 Duramax
HB Cal
srvnt is offline   Reply With Quote