View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 02:38 PM   #7
chuckster57
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB View Post
Well I have contacted my dealership, they told me to contact keystone. I have corresponded with keystone twice and explained to them that my trailer has been in the shop twice for door adjustments which didnt feel like they were resolved. They said it is outside the one year warranty and said we might try to contact the door manufacturer, lippert. I expect that to no go over well either but I will give it a try. I am really disappointed to have paid so much for a trailer and to have fundamental issues like that so soon. And the manufacturer be unwilling to recognize the design flaw.

Contacting Lippert is your best bet. If it is in fact a design flaw then LCI is responsible not Keystone. Friction hinge doors are installed on lots of different brands not just Keystone.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote