View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 07:17 AM   #4
ChrisB

All I can say is that my doors have progressively gotten more and more difficult to close. The door starting hitting the frame and we took it to the dealership several times to have it corrected as we didnt know how. They always said it was fixed but it never was. The door hitting the frame got worse and worse until we stopped using the main door and started using the back door. Now it is starting to hit and get hard to close. Then we realized the door panel is starting to pull out of the vertical part of the door frame away from the hinges due to the force required to overcome the tension in the hinges. Now I can see the foam in the door thru that crack. We are in contact with keystone to determine what can be done as our local dealership said it is not covered in the extended warranty. We will either drill out the resistance or replace the hinges and fix my door or replace it. Not sure but not very happy with this situation. The camper is not even two years old to have these types of issues. But this is our first camper. Pulled them for many years camping with family but this is our first.
ChrisB is offline   Reply With Quote