View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 11:47 AM   #25
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66joej View Post
Congrats on the HC Danny! Have you thought of getting the tire dealer to give you some value on a trade in for the takeoffs?
As Danny above mentioned it sometimes gets to be more trouble than it's worth when selling online. Up here we use an outfit called "Kijiji" and it's just as bad.

Thanks! The selling dealer wasn't interested in giving anything for them. We've been thinking about it and will probably just give them to a local fellow that owns a tire shop (good friend) and sells LOTS of used tires. These would be virtually (almost) new and I'm sure he can make something off them (we live in farming country and everyone has multiple trailers of all kinds. I too worry about trying to sell on Craigslist or most any other way. Only sold, tried to sell, items a couple of times in my life and it was always a pain - and that was many years ago = the world has changed a lot since then. I've found that it's much easier to just give stuff away than try to go to the trouble of finding a buyer for abc...for us.
sourdough is online now   Reply With Quote