View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 07:22 PM   #19
Beachside

I cover my trailer for the simple reason that the sun does such a number on them. I didn't cover my Montana that I had before the Fuzion and after two years, the side that faced south was markedly faded compared to the north side. Bought an Elements All Climate cover from camping world for the Fuzion. It lasted 8 months before it started ripping where the ladder is. They sent me some patches free of charge, (it came with a two year warranty). Patched it, that lasted another two months and then a strong wind tore it beyond repair. They sent me a new one under warranty. That one lasted about 6 months before small tears at the ladder. I even had put the storage bag between the cover and the ladder for extra protection. Put some left over patches on it and some duct tape. Had one 6 inch tear not patched and then a strong wind (20+mph for a day) destroyed it. Had I patched that tear, I think it would have survived. No more warranty, but I will be buying another cover, as I have no fading. Never had any issues with the cover damaging the camper. Unsure if I will get the same brand.
As far as size, I measured the camper and went with the size they recommended for it. Fit fine.

2016 RAM 3500 CTD SRW MEGA CAB LIMITED
2017 FUZION 371
ANDERSON ULTIMATE HITCH
Beachside is offline   Reply With Quote