View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 07:39 PM   #2
busterbrown

I also own a 2017 308BHS. None of the entry or perimeter flooring is soft. I check it very regularly. I have read that the passthrough frame screws on some of the Bullets were installed on the outside of the weather seal. That has cause water to cascade down to the flooring below the master bedroom (passenger side) window and towards the main entry door.

I'd also look at the weather seal on the entry door itself and make sure the bottom threshold is doing it's job.

Also, inspect the roof seams along the gutter as they tend to show premature cracking in the membrane as it folds down in that channel. I've already applied Dicor non-sag sealant around the entire perimeter. Cracked sealant of TPO membrane could allow water to run down between the filon and interior wall and collect on the entry way flooring. It's worth a shot investigating.

Let us know what you find. The 2018-2020 Bullets are plagued with the dreaded "slam latch" debacle. I'm not sure if your coach was equipped with them. Mine isn't.

Good luck.
Hensley SwiftArrow Control Hitch with 1000 lb Spring Bars
Me, DW, (3) little DS's, and 1 rambunctious Boston Terrier

busterbrown is offline   Reply With Quote