View Single Post
Old 01-27-2023, 02:26 PM   #12
jasin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
Thinking logically, if time settings on the In Command were an issue, then EVERY travel trailer would have problems heading east or west and crossing a time zone. I don't know of a "smart phone" that doesn't update time automatically, so as soon as the "phone and the trailer" cross into a different time zone, they would no longer be "in sync"....

I too would like to see some reference in an ASA manual that gives the requirement to update time zones to prevent component failures.....
mine has never given the right time because it won’t set for eastern standard time for some reason…even when set for daylight savings it is always off. it’s never been a problem..if someone at ASA told m&m2 that then maybe they were just wrong…could have been their first week on the job..a lot of employee turnover nowadays…when someone at a store or anywhere tells me something that doesn’t sound right i always ask someone else …. or look for the answer myself.

(home depot employee)…. “ nope ,sorry sir i don’t “think” we have any more of those widgets”

(me..born skeptic)……hmmmm well what’s that way up on the top shelf over there?!!!