View Single Post
Old 01-26-2023, 10:57 PM   #21
Harried Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanlines View Post
Larry, “ DW of 53 years was talking about doing the park model thing as she hates the 5th wheel haul from MN to AZ while I like taking our time and seeing old friends and relatives on the way. “
How is this going to change things? She doesn’t like the three days (maybe four) towing and seeing your friends, but you buy a place, still three days driving and you don’t get to see your friends still.. I’d keep in mind that marriage is a two way street. You seem to be going one way….
When she starts talking about the Park Model, just ask her how much will it cost? I was talking about buying a newer, larger truck camper, so we bought a new, much bigger truck (F350 crew cab 4x4 long bed). It took almost a year for the new truck to show up, but the next month my wife got sick and she passed away three months later. Now I have two RVs, two Jeeps, one pickup, and a lot of clothes to dispose of as well as a wheelchair. We were together for 47 years. Pick the battle you think you'll win but be careful you don't lose the war.
Harried Harry is offline   Reply With Quote