View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 08:59 PM   #78
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tireman9 View Post
So according to your research wouldn't it be incorrect to say "China Bombs" when "Shandong Bombs" would be more accurate?

But that just doesn't have the same ring to it. So lets just spread the misinformation. Is that the way to help fellow RV owners?

Never been to China and do not work for or have any financial interest in tires made in China and never designed any tire made in China, but people will still accuse me of just being a shill for China.

maybe I need to stay off this forum for a while.

First highlight; when I address "china bombs" I generally try to point out TK and the Shandong plant. Sometimes I don't but I have iterated it enough I assume it has been read. I figure it's a much better way to help fellow RV owners than to say there is no such thing as a "china bomb" and all failures are due to owner negligence as you have done forever.

A "shill" for China? I figure not. An expert that has a predisposed idea of his diagnosis from the gitgo? Probably.

Stay off the forum for a while? Up to you but when one begins to believe their "expertness" trumps real life....well, I have a SIL with a PHD that can tell you how that goes.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote