View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 12:51 PM   #62
jadatis

The Endurance even 87mph= 140kmph= N-speedrated.
But this is not the speed for wich the maxload is calculated.

You should think 4 x 2830 = 11320 lbs together what the tires can carry, and that is almost GVWR.

But this is evenly devided , wich it never is, and for max speed of 65mph

My determined system is to give the tire a deflection needed for 99mph( Q speedrated and higher) and 11% added first to the GAWR .
Then if GAWR's fully used and evenly devided, this still would give no bumping, and max reserve, for unequal load R/L , inacurate reading of pressure, little overloading, etc.

Now I assume for 5thwh 15% on plate or whatever you call it, but correct me if wrong.

Then filled that in in my made calculator.

Gave even 92 psi advice , so these tires have to my standards to low carying--capacity to give a long safe live even if I use 2830 lbs it gave 77psi.

Assuming 15% on plate gives 9775 lbs on 4 tires.
4x 2830lbs= 11320 lbs, so 15% reserve, so within the new rules of 10% reserve minimum.
But still this could give tirefailure to my conclusions.

So if your cheap chinese tires fail, its not because they are chinese, but because 5thwh maker chose to little reserve to the rules of nature,to my pigheaded conclusions.

And then I assume GAWR's 9775 lbs /2 = 4887lbs an axle, and probably they are higher, think 6000 lbs, and then 3300lbs maxload is needed to new standards.

Can be that I am wrong, and even 25% on plate, so give me that info, and if you can find it, give the GAWR's, but for now this is my conclusion.

To my standards you need in ST 122 loadindex is 3310 lbs maxload

Then livetime of 6 to 10 years if you use 80 psi ( assuming E-load) and no terrible overloading, and cover the tires for sunlite( when standing still).
jadatis is offline   Reply With Quote