View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 05:20 PM   #88
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanlines View Post
George, I usually buy into what you're saying (odd as that may sound), and this time I'd like to double up on the comment. CW and Tireman, please take this repeated discussion to the PM section. Normal folks can't begin to even scratch the surface of the information given. We all know that tires were y'all's lives. But enough is enough, please. CW has made every effort over the last many weeks to introduce other subjects. Tireman, surely you know about something else other than tires.....
I don't want this to sound as a personal attack by any means. I can personally attack Coors Light beer drinkers instead. Just let this thing go, please.

Whaaat!!! Jim, JIM...PLEASE say it ain't so!! Attack Coors Light drinkers?? No, no. Do you not remember that Mark Harmon, head of NCIS, promotes Coors???? Careful...

But, yes, trying to push the discussion into the minutia when no one really cares I doubt is helping much. Cal has done his best to open up other areas of interest which I've found very interesting and beneficial.

Not pushing or taking sides but we've gone thru the Tireman vs CW dialogue before, and, back then, it reached the same point. If one has refuting evidence of something stated or posted (FMVSS) then by all means post those facts. If not, .......
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote