View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 06:50 PM   #83
sourdough
Site Team

All well and good. I was 30 once....found out a "tow vehicle" wasn't really a "tow vehicle" when the "tow vehicle" (because it had a part so it could tow) left me staring down a 400' embankment that I didn't go over. I learned that and lots more in the next 40 years or so.

No one here is trying to sell you anything or wanting you to go to "stupid" extremes because we think it's "cool", "fun" or.... We want you to be safe and happy; hopefully avoiding that "oh, crap" moment I, and so many others, have experienced.

I'll leave it at this as you seem very entrenched in your position; you are pulling a pretty large trailer; you have limited experience; you don't really want to listen to the advice of the sage owners here because you "know" better (been there/done that). I would suggest you talk to the "tire guys" you trust, and the rest of those that have very limited towing experience, and go with your gut. Not a soul here has anything vested in whether you listen to them or not - they just want to help, as I said...but, it's pointless to argue when you have your mind made up. Good luck with your choices.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote