View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 01:20 PM   #17
Outbackmel

TV connectors

I went through many of the same steps you are being frustrated with. I could not get DISH to work using the sat port feed. DISH came out and MADE it work. (Mine worked the same as yours. When outdoors and running a cable through the window, all worked well for DISH)

During my first RV camping experience cable was offered and guesss what?! DID NOT WORK.

I had to go back to the dealer and had it rewired to specs and after that, all 3 options worked GREAT and have been. (DISH, Cable or Air). This was out of warranty and it cost me $100 BUT cured my problem.

How can your dealer say everything is fine? Can't you take the DISH with you and have it work in your presence? After all, isn't that the benefit of DISH or Direct TV? We just returned from 7,000 miles, 3 months...used cable and air as offered and had a great trip and NEVER had a day without TV. I placed my DISH in dormant mode for 4 months.....

If you are not as "handy" as many of these folks here, get capable assistance and make your life better. Life is too short to be frustrated. Just find a resource, drag that thing there and have it repaired to your liking. Go camping and ENJOY your unit.
Outbackmel is offline   Reply With Quote