View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 09:31 PM   #65
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWtheMan View Post
The Michelin XTA 215/75R17.5 LRJ was an OEM tire for a short period of time on the DRV Mobile Suites fiver line-up. That particular LRJ has a 4805# load capacity at 120 PSI. However, it’s a European design with a “J” speed rating (62 MPH). I know of one user with an internet forum nick “Wingnut” that had a tread separation with them. You will find him on the 5th Wheel forum.
Cal,

I'm sure there are some "heavy fivers" that either do, will or have used LRJ tires. My response wasn't whether it's a valid tire load range so it must have been a typo (as was suggested by another poster) but rather my post was intended to inform Hodgy that he wouldn't find LRJ tires in the size needed to fit his light weight Bullet 1800RB. It doesn't really matter if Hodgy made a "typo" or whether he accurately linked the tire to his post, he can't use them on his trailer. That was the point I was trying to convey. Maybe I need to retake typing/maybe some others need to retake reading comprehension ???? The post, by the way was from January 2018, nearly a year ago. I wonder why it's being brought up by a third party, unless there's some "spirited axes to grind?????" Otherwise, what difference, at this point, does it matter?

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote