View Single Post
Old 06-19-2016, 09:30 AM   #20
canesfan

Thanks for the tip on Tread Depot. I looked there and they have them for $54 less per tire than DT. That's pretty impressive.

As for buying from a national chain vs Joes Bait and Tire store, I guess that is a consideration I hadn't thought about.

As for Pep Boys, I'll have to look into their current reputation. But from all the comments I'm really leaning toward a 3 hour drive to Raleigh now. There's a nice campground down there I can go hang out at for a few days.

As for CW, the closest one is also 3 hours away. I live in a pretty urban area and there is NOTHING (useful) around here.

Again, thanks so much for all the input. Very much appreciated.

ETA: Correction, the $54 less was for the RH, it's $75 less per tire for the HD, although the HD is listed as out of stock and to call for special oredering so that price might not hold. But the RH is in stock.