View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 01:20 PM   #13
slimchancepistolero

my wife has a 2019 Ram Laramie 1500 and i have a 2019 Ram Big Horn 2500 .. we tow a 2019 Cougar 29RDB with the In Command ... first off Ram has enough trouble getting their trk U Connect working right to add the In Command system ... when we bought the Cougar the In Command did NOT work well with our Android S8 or S9+ phones ... i consider myself tech savvy .... no luck so i called the InCommand tech support and they gave me a web address to go download another NEW app that would match MY Cougar .... i did, the new app scanned my system and from that day on i have had NO problems ... i will say that like others when the day comes something does not work and i am tech savvy enough to know it will come, i would rather have wired switches ... my overhead lites in the living, bath and bedroom work off In Command and once on have individual switches ... the kitchen sink area is independent and the bunk area has wall switches independent of In Command
as others have said ... there is a control module with switches in the basement where WHEN things fail you can override operation
2010 Passport Ultra Lite Grand Touring 195rb
2019 Ram 1500 Larime Hemi w/eTorque quad cab
2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn 6.4L Hemi 5th whl prep
slimchancepistolero is offline   Reply With Quote