View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 07:47 AM   #20
pdaniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audionut View Post
We are newbies at camping. Just want to put that first.

Our first camper got totalled, (somebody ran into our parked camper), earlier this summer so we bought another, (it's in our signature).

We brought it home and hooked up city water and we discovered the cold water knob constantly leaking, (dripping), in the outside water outlet where the outside shower hot and cold hookups are.

So we took it back to the dealer to be repaired and we are waiting for it to be fixed. Then I remembered I think I forgot to put the water pressure regulator on when we had it hooked up at our house.

Now I'm wondering if we damaged that outside cold water valve for the O.S. shower...

OR, and this is a long shot... maybe Keystone set up their campers for that O.S. cold water knob to be a high pressure release valve in case some rooky like me forgot to put the water pressure regulator on with city water?

TIA, and PS, glad to have found this great forum.
I had a 2017 30RLI and the hot water valve on the outdoor faucet leaked some. They are cheap plastic (just like many other RVs) that are prone to leakage. You can replace this easy enough on that RLI.
pdaniel is offline   Reply With Quote