View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 10:24 PM   #3
Audionut

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckster57 View Post
Welcome to the forum!!

If your house had too much pressure, I think you would have more than just one faucet leaking. Most likely scenario- tech didn’t bother to check the O/S faucet. I see lots of units come in with issues that should have been found/addressed at the initial PDI. Hope they fix it soon so you can enjoy what’s left of camping season.

We are beginning to wonder if the dealer even did a PDI. We had it in last week to fix a couple of items that should have been discovered and fixed during the PDI the dealer charged us $600 for when we bought it.

The threads were stripped on the camper hookup where the electric cord plugs into the camper.

And in the outside compartment where the hot water heater is the threads where the anode rod screws in were so rusted the anode rod only screwed in a thread or two.

Both these issues were fixed with no charge at the dealer.

However, once we got the camper home the second time we hooked it up to city water, and we found the cold water knob was leaking in the outside water outlet valve where there is an outside shower with hot and cold knobs.

But like I said, thinking back, I think I forgot to put the water pressure regulator on when we had it hooked up at our house and I am concerned this might have caused the leak. But there were some other issues we have found that should have been discovered during their PDI as well.