Thread: Cover
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 09:17 PM   #11
Sherwolfe

The first year I had my 2015 28RLSWE I put a cover on it, in the spring I realized why that wasn't a good idea. The cover had worn on the edge of the roof and caused some minor scuffing to the front of the trailer that I was able to buff out.

Since then and now, I put Aerospace 303 on the roof and put a good coat of wax on the trailer each fall and spring. Of course I also check all seams for cracked or checked calking, which I take care of if there is any concern.

I never used the cover again and in fact, let it go with the new owners who bought my trailer. I don't plan on using any cover on my new 2019 29RLDWE.

That said, each trailer owner has their own beliefs and ideas on the best way to care for their RV. On this site, as you asked, you can and will get some great advice to weigh in your decision. Good Luck.
2019 Magnetic Gray F250 Lariat Super Duty, Screw, 6.2L, 4x4, 3:73 Electronic Locking Gear, Ultra Flex Tonneau Cover
Sherwolfe is offline   Reply With Quote