View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 01:21 PM   #22
Jeremy888

Now that was a 5 star stand up comedy routine ..,well done sirs .Man made global warming and the nut cases who push it is definately a joke and a hoax . Even the US Govt was in on the hoax changing official temperature data to march the false narrative .I'm not buying it and I'm not alone.

Back on a serious note I want to strongly agree with flybouy's description of some people driving their Diesel like a Gas truck . Especially not warming up and cooling down. Driving to the market and back with no tow requires no cool down, but after a long fast or hard run ,especially when towing , I idle it 7 to 10 minutes at a minimum . I always let it it warm from a cold start at least 5 minutes and usually 10 ..On cold days your reward is jumping into a warm cab . Also Diesels require much more maintenance than gas... ,fuel snd air filter changes, and injector care, HPOP flush as I mentioned above... I paid cash for my truck after saving for a long time with the intention of it being my last truck. 19 years and counting. Maintenance is the key no matter what truck you own . Also flybouy is spot on concerning comparing apples to oranges... Dad taught me to take care of things , and it is so ingrained in my way of thinking that I treat the property of others the same as if it were my own ... .Dad said when you borrow something you return it better than when you got it, and if you ask again it will probably be loaned again . Give it back with a full tank of gas..a clean up ,whatever... yup it pays off .. .
Jeremy888 is offline   Reply With Quote