View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 05:24 PM   #5
sourdough
Site Team

I appreciate wiredgeorge posting this for the information of our members. I don't want this to degenerate into another "tire expert" referendum since we just closed another thread that went through the same, unending, non conclusive postings of "those that know". In the first 2 posts (beyond Chip's funny) we have 2 folks trying to reference various views of the post that mean something to them, and, IMO, trying to drive us into another long, boring, thread as we read of some folks perceived expertise vs others in tires infinitum.

I'm thinking we take the post from wiredgeorge for what it's worth - that's it. I personally have no interest, at all, reading another 3 pages of posts between self proclaimed experts saying the same thing they did in the last thread ....and the one before....and the one before.

That's just me...and my patience with this. On the other hand, maybe I can just start some popcorn and see if there might be something of interest that comes in that hasn't been posted before...ad nauseum....
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote