Thread: Deleted
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 06:13 PM   #1
Whitewolf

Deleted

Took the truck to a reputable shop and they deleted it. Why, oh why didn't I do this 50K ago?

Throttle response is amazing. It's crisper if you know what I mean. Entering the freeway from a stoplight, foot on the pedal where it normally would be (it's called muscle memory) and before I left the on ramp I was doing 80mph.

Turbo break really slows things down QUICKLY. One interesting thing about the turbo break is it stays on when I shut the truck down. To me, that's a plus.

It was only a 2hr drive home, but the notoriously wrong EVIC posted a few more MPG.

All this on the 'Stock' setting.

Edge tuner
Sinister Diesel EGR delete kit
S&B intake
5" turbo back exhaust

They put everything they took off in the bed of the truck. My only problem is how to get rid of several hundred pounds of parts they took off.

If you're from or near central Michigan, I highly recommend these guys (and gals).

Tradition Truck Service is where the mechanical work is done. Right next door and a part of them is Diesel Freak, Performance Harnesses where they do the tuner install. All one company, just two different entities.

'14 Montana High Country 305RL - Reese Goose Box - Morryde HD shackles & wet bolts - JoyRider shocks - JT StrongArms - Torklift steps - Correct Track - Progressive EMS-HW50C - Clear Source water filter - On The Go water softener
'21 Ram 3500 w/6.7 Cummins - Sinister Diesel oil bypass
Whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote