View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 08:46 AM   #24
Topglock

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreed456 View Post
Thank you all for your help. Looking at everything we have decided to pass on this truck and keep looking for the right F250 or something similar. Just doesn't make sense to stress over the weight so much, especially if it's the same engine more or less. Thanks again, I will let you all know when we find the right truck. Glad I found this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreed456 View Post
Thank you all for your help. Looking at everything we have decided to pass on this truck and keep looking for the right F250 or something similar. Just doesn't make sense to stress over the weight so much, especially if it's the same engine more or less. Thanks again, I will let you all know when we find the right truck. Glad I found this forum.
I pull our 2015 272bhs with a 07' F150 5.4 3v tow pkg 373 gears. I think the trucks pulls great. But the farthest trip we've been on is about 5 hours from lower Michigan to the bridge. I think it depends on what kind of camper you are full timer or weekend warrior like me.

If you're looking at Ford 250-350 I wouldn't buy anything but a 6.2 gasser unless you have really deep pockets or a very good extended warranty. If the 6.4 or 6.7 diesels take a chit and it will you have a very expensive yard ornament.

2015 Keystone Bullet 272bhs
Topglock is offline   Reply With Quote